Page 69 of 70 FirstFirst ... 195967686970 LastLast
    Thanks
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Re: Fate/Grand Order Master Training Area!

Quote Originally Posted by FakeJinx View Post
    Don't worry, the game itself is full of weird French. The worst is for me the Jeanne Alter NP, "Le Grondement Du Haine" should be "Le Grondement De La Haine". I hope they won't mess up with the new JAlter Berseker.

How did you get 400 SQ. Did you buy them ?
    Combination of bought, leftovers from Camelot (maintenance freebies, log-in freebies, etc) I got lucky with Artoria Oppai and didn't really care about the other knights of the Round though I did also pull Gawain with AO and got Lancelot with free ticket never got blind guy, and free quests I never completed. Lots of apples were eaten that day....
    Ignore This Signature

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by NAFE View Post
    Combination of bought, leftovers from Camelot (maintenance freebies, log-in freebies, etc)
    Ooh, that's maybe explain why we have so many differency in luck. I never pay bought anything.

The idea crossed my mind few times but I arrived at the conclusion that is it better spending my money on something more solid. So I buy figure instead. My last one are these two : the first and the second. I also have some Nendoroid.
    Ignore This Signature

Thanks
    Achievements:

Ooh, that's maybe explain why we have so many differency in luck. I never pay bought anything.

The idea crossed my mind few times but I arrived at the conclusion that is it better spending my money on something more solid. So I buy figure instead. My last one are these two : the first and the second. I also have some Nendoroid.
    Meh, I have some as well (none for f/go yet). Eyeing a Swimsuit Elizabeth at the moment. Back when I was hard into gaming, I made something of a gaming fund. I would put in some money per paycheck and use that to preorder/buy games or hit the arcades with. But now maybe 2-3 games a year if that catches my eye and all the arcades in my town or either gone or haven't been updated in a decade so the fund had been steadily growing. Then f/go came out and I figured "welp, since I'm not using that money on anything might as well use it to get some SQ." And it's become sort of a thing now that every other paycheck I just buy some SQ.
    It sucks now though, since next month I have 2 games I want to buy and Illya event is coming up next and I refuse to go outside my pre-set budget.
    Ignore This Signature

Thanks
    Achievements:

ARGH!! Why is summer Mordred so freaking cool-cutel!? And why can't I have her!? I mean London she was pretty cool and we saw how cute she can be in Camelot....but damn not both at the same time!!

.....seriously wonder if I can convince them to put in a trade system for servants. I would gladly give over summer Kiyohime for summer Mordred and my Tamamo Cat army for summer Marie.
    Ignore This Signature

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by NAFE View Post
    .....seriously wonder if I can convince them to put in a trade system for servants. I would gladly give over summer Kiyohime for summer Mordred and my Tamamo Cat army for summer Marie.
    I know how you feel. I have myself an army of Emiya Archer and Elisabeth Lancer.

But there is a trade system. by burning those card you get yellow prism that can by exchanged in the special shop. I didn't do it myself but now that I have past the NP limit break for Archer I'm wondering if I should use my duplicate in this system instead of leveling NP.

On JP, the girl with glasses in the CM was just Archer Jeanne 2nd acsencion. I pass the first banner and I will wait for the next : Foreigner Mysterous Heroine X (or MHXX), Moon Cancer BB (again) and Saber Medb.
    Ignore This Signature

Thanks
    Achievements:

I know how you feel. I have myself an army of Emiya Archer and Elisabeth Lancer.

But there is a trade system. by burning those card you get yellow prism that can by exchanged in the special shop. I didn't do it myself but now that I have past the NP limit break for Archer I'm wondering if I should use my duplicate in this system instead of leveling NP.

On JP, the girl with glasses in the CM was just Archer Jeanne 2nd acsencion. I pass the first banner and I will wait for the next : Foreigner Mysterous Heroine X (or MHXX), Moon Cancer BB (again) and Saber Medb.
    Special shop not up for NA yet cause we suck. But yeah, I've already turned one Tamamo Cat into a yellow prism to test it. Might do the same for the less than stellar 4*'s that I either don't like or will never use. Problem is....Fate/go makes a use of all servants eventually. So I need to just hold off until I can max another 4* or get more Tamamo Cats. Despite my luck, I only have 2 max NP cards. Tamamo Cat (if it wasn't obvious) and Fran......both berserkers....this game love dumping berserkers and sabers on me......I'm sick of seeing Fergus's face....
    edit: Just checked, and sorry it was 3 max NP cards......Heracles...yet another berserker.....

What!? It was Jeanne!? The bangs lied to me...impossible!! Seriously all the saber faces need a hat or badge or something.....
    Also, totally thought you said Super Medb for a second.
    Ignore This Signature

If Only I Had A Life ancer_nyaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassThree FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    WOW #1 ParticipantWOW #2 ParticipantWOW #3 ParticipantWOW #4 ParticipantWOW #4 ParticipantWOW #6 ParticipantWOW #7 Participant

I had trouble getting 100% in 2nd shinsengumi event points, now there are three of them. I am starting to get annoyed by this. It's still not as much as those mission based ones but these makes me think of how much time I have to spend to get to a decent amount of progress.

Also, is this a 2 part event as well? I can't wait for Heroine X with my quartz.

Thanks
    Achievements:

It's only since the Fate/Apocrypha event that I can pretend going to the last reward of a event points so I'm not too frustrated by 3 of then since I'm not planing to go to the end.

This time I find the loop system confusing. It's hard to see what's needed for free CE and free JAlter. I really want Kiara's CE.

I read somewhere the maintenance is sheduled for the next few hour. So Part 2 should be online tomorow or the day after. MHXX is also my target. Rumor say BB is the 5* and Heroine XX the 4*.

I played the NA summer event until the last hours for golden ticket and few chance summoning a summer servant. I got Zhuge Liang (Lord El-Melloi II).
    Ignore This Signature

If Only I Had A Life ancer_nyaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassThree FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    WOW #1 ParticipantWOW #2 ParticipantWOW #3 ParticipantWOW #4 ParticipantWOW #4 ParticipantWOW #6 ParticipantWOW #7 Participant

Rumor say BB is the 5* and Heroine XX the 4*.
    It's probably because BB has those stars on her head that she managed to cheat the system.

Thanks
    Achievements:

22 Golden tickets and 132 SQ wasn't enough for MHXX for me
    But the event is not finished yet, there is still hope
    I'm not salty though because I got Tomoe Gosen and BB !

As much as I like BB, I think Moon Cancer aren't very usefull since only Avenger are weak against them but I'm surprised how powerfull this Summer BB is. And I'm in love with her NP
    My problem is... I don't have material anymore and my BB is stuck in gyaru style ! Curently I'm farming a 30 AP where some Saber Piece can be droped

I'm happy with Tomoe Gosen. For some time I even think she was a 5* only because I found her very charismatic. And Archer is the last classic class where I don't have a 5* so I will use her.
    ancer_nyaa likes this.
    Ignore This Signature

Page 69 of 70 FirstFirst ... 195967686970 LastLast

Thread Information